Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Alice in Wonderland

This week I decided to display my Alice in Wonderland tea set. Plus, I already had it sitting out from the Mad Tea Party blog event :)


The White Rabbit checks the time on his watch. He's such a worry wart! I'm late. I'm late.


I love the illustrations on the tea pot. A profile of Alice is on the handle.


 Flowers grow on the spout.


The demi cups feature the White Rabbit on one side



and Alice on the other. The set also includes white spoons with a blue floral design.





Best of all, this little set comes in its own carrying case. All the dishes fit so snugly inside their little home.


The bottom of the tea pot reads Designed in England 2009 and Made in China.



I'm linking up to Terri at Artful Affirmations and Martha at Martha's Favorites for Tea Cup Tuesday
and Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday.

Thank you so much for visting today!


8 comments:

Gina said...

That is such an adorable set!

Brenda said...

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL!!! What a special little set you have there. I love the caring case that houses your beautiful treasures. Your tea pot certainly reflects all the awesomeness about Alice's Wonderland. A funny thing about my husband; he's a musician. Little kids always find him very interesting. I don't know if it's the hat he wears or just him playing the guitar. He's been playing at this restaurant for the past 10 years and kids love him. But I got him a t-shirt with the Cheshire cat on it; just the face and big smile. He doesn't wear it often. But it seems that the kids have noticed this one shirt more than any other. The kids love him so much and they call him Mr. Alice in Wonderland! LOL!
Tea time was great today. Thanks for having me.
Brenda

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Michelle,
What a cute and whimsical tea set! I love that you can tuck it all into its own little case. Adorable set! Thank you for sharing this with us today and have a lovely week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

What a fun post!!! That's the cutest little carrying case, love it! Hugs, Penny

Bookie said...

This is a cute Alice tea set. I have a Winnie the Pooh, but not nearly so much to go with the tea pot!

Anne Payne said...

Oh.my. This is so adorable! Where do you get something like this?! I have a granddaughter soon to be born and I bought a miniature tea set but I would love something like this to have for our future tea parties :)

Thanks for coming by my blog! I'm following you now.

Princesa Nadie said...

Dear Michelle
What a lovely post! I love Alice in wonderland and it´s a pity I am late to go to the Mad Tea Party
Meeting you is a glad moment for me
Love

Kelly said...

What a wonderful, Alice themed tea set. Thanks for sharing!