Thursday, October 7, 2010

~ White Wednesday ~

So last week, I was blog-hopping and one of the blogs I came across had a "White Wednesday" post. I followed the link listed and that led me to the beautiful blog, Faded Charm.

Even though my computer says it's Thursday, I'm gonna go with it's still Wednesday. After all, I haven't been to bed yet, so the day can't have changed! Right?

I love yard sales, estate sales and flea markets. I like looking in antique malls, but ususally find the merchandise so overpriced, that I only go as a last resort, (when I can't find that one item I currently can't live without!). This lamp came from an estate sale I attended last summer.


I like how the bottom of the lamp is shaped like pumpkins.


Here is a bed tray.


I've had this for quite awhile. I think it was a birthday gift. It's made out of white wicker.


I really love the color white. Whenever I'm shopping, I find myself drawn to white displays whether it's a Christmas display or dishes or teapots or just odds & ends.


Here it is folded up flat, ready to be stored away.


That's my post for White Wednesday. To view other White Wednesday posts, please visit Faded Charm.

3 comments:

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Hi new friend. I'm awake too so it's still wednesday. I collect milk glass, so I love your lamp. And I wish I had that beautiful wicker tray table. Great finds. Thanks for sharing.

come visit
cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com

VS said...

Beautiful white wednesday friend...I love the way your wicker bedtray folds up!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful white with us!!!
Smiles,
Susie

Unknown said...

Welcome to WW! I'm still catching up from yesterday's posts so it's all good! LOL
Lovely lamp. I love those vintage lamps. Your wicker is pretty too!
Roselle