Saturday, March 23, 2013

Chinoiserie Silkstone ~ Barbie Time

 This beauty was my first Silkstone purchase. She's the Chinoiserie Red Moon, Fashion Model, Barbie.

 
She has long black hair, elegantly styled into a high ponytail. The Silkstone Fashion Model dolls were designed by Robert Best and inspired by the original 1959 Barbie. I love her sideways glance.


The outfit this Silkie is modeling is called "Black Enchantment". This has to be one of my favorite Barbie outfits. I love how the skirt poufs out. 


In this picture you can see the pink bow on the back of the dress. The outfit also came with pink gloves, a faux pearl bracelet and a compact (Barbie does not like a shiny nose!).




The living room wall is from Sindy's Scenesetter House.
 
Thanks so much for your visit!
Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dress is very good on your Barbie. I have same dress for my Barbie:)